TPSF X Festival Info
Atlanta’s Three Piece Suit Football
Welcome to the Official Page to get all the information about the Three Piece Suit Football Charity Festival, featuring our tenth annual football game (aka “TPSF X”). This epic game features men & women engaging in full-contact tackle football while wearing three-piece suits, so mark your calendars now for this unforgettable event!
THREE PIECE SUIT FOOTBALL CHARITY FESTIVAL
featuring the TPSF X Football Game
2pm Saturday, February 3rd
Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark athletic field
along the Atlanta BeltLine
One of the first questions we get…
“What exactly is Three Piece Suit Football?”
For the answer to this — plus all the event details — click HERE for FAQs.
We will once again be playing to support Pets For Vets GA, a local Georgia charity. Scroll down to see how to support our charity!
Interested in Sponsoring this great event. CLICK HERE to learn more on how you can become a TPSF sponsor!
TPSF and Pets For Vets Georgia Chapter
For the third year in a row, Three Piece Suit Football is supporting Pets For Vets Georgia Chapter! As a registered 501c3 non-profit organization, Pets For Vets Georgia Chapter’s mission is to help rescue homeless/shelter dogs and train them to be service animals for Veterans in need! Pets For Vets Georgia Chapter works locally with Georgia Veterans to meet their needs and match them with a dog that will aid in helping the Veteran to cope with a variety of issues including PTSD, TBI (traumatic brain injury), and other challenges.
Last year, TPSF raised over $8000 for Pets for Vets GA Chapter! There are several ways to support this great cause at this year’s Three Piece Suit Football Game, so help us out-do ourselves this year!
“$10 for a G” Charity Raffle:
Leading up to and during the game, TPSF players and members are selling $10 Raffle tickets, with a chance to win $1,000 CASH, a 40″ Samsung 4K Smart TV ($700 Value), or a Bose Speaker & Headphone set ($400 Value), with all proceeds supporting Pets For Vets! For each $10 ticket purchased online (PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS HERE), a Raffle ticket will be filled out in your name! If you’re buying tickets to support a particular player/member, please note that in the message box upon check-out. Following transaction completion, an email verification of your donation will be sent.
IMPORTANT: You DO NOT have to be present at the $10 Raffle drawing to win (Drawing held after the game at the park). We will have your email/phone contact when you purchase tickets and will notify you if you win and are not present at the event!
Important Info for potential donors:
- What is the “$10 for a G” Raffle? The “$10 for a G” Raffle ticket entitles the purchaser an opportunity to win $1,000 cash (1st Place), 40″ Samsung 4K Smart TV (2nd Place), and a Bose Speaker & Headphone set (3rd Place), with 100% of all proceeds from raffle tickets sold going directly to support Pets For Vets GA Chapter.
- Donors do NOT have to be present to win.
Gift Card and Prize Charity Raffle during Event:
In between quarters and during the TPSF event on 2/3/18, we will be selling additional raffle tickets for a chance to win Gift Cards and Other Prizes from local Restaurants and businesses! This all happens during the game, and 100% of these ticket sales will go to support Pets For Vets GA Chapter! RAFFLE PRIZES TBA!
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is Three Piece Suit Football?
Three Piece Suit Football (TPSF) is an annual charity football game played every Super Bowl Saturday in Atlanta. This exciting game features men & women engaging in full-contact tackle football while wearing three-piece suits! TPSF originated in Atlanta in 2009 and started a Boston Chapter in 2014 (click here for full TPSF history). Our annual game has grown into a festival, and for the third year in a row will be held at the Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark athletic field, along Atlanta’s popular BeltLine urban trail!
The charity festival will feature food trucks, drinks from Monday Night Brewing and Tito’s Vodka, face painting for kids, live music from the Cody Marlowe Band and Wasted Potential Brass Band, and a Frisbee dog halftime show! Of course, the centerpiece of the fun-for-all-ages festival is a picture-worthy game of tackle football being played by men and women in classy, colorful, and often flamboyant three-piece suits! This spectator-friendly event makes for a great afternoon in the park!
Support for Pets For Vets is raised during the event through beverage sales, prize raffles with drawings all afternoon, donations, and the “$10 for a G” raffle to cap it all off! There will be many opportunities to win great prizes and gift cards with all proceeds going to the charity!
So bring your friends and family out, stop by the food trucks & beer tent, and enjoy an afternoon of hard-hitting tailored football to support a worthy cause!
Are Tickets required for entry to the event?
No! This is a FREE ADMISSION event to watch the football game! There will be food and drink available for purchase with proceeds from that supporting Pets For Vets Georgia Chapter.
Where is the event located?
Three Piece Suit Football will take place at the Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark athletic field, on the BeltLine. For more information on LOCATION/DIRECTIONS – CLICK HERE.
Wait, so can I actually PLAY in the Football Game?
Currently, we do have a FEW player slots still available! If you’re interested in playing in the game, check out our HOW TO PLAY PAGE to learn how to get involved and to let us know who you are! Don’t delay, because player interest is especially high this 10th year! If you’re not interested in playing, we’d still love to see you out at the event. So come out, relax & enjoy the spectacle!
Do I have to wear a three-piece suit if I’m just coming to watch?
We get that question a lot, and the answer is no. We love seeing our fans dressed to the nines, but it’s not a requirement at all! Wear whatever suits you best (see what we did there?) and allows you to have a great time. We will have lots of TPSF merchandise available for purchase at the event- so be sure to stop by our table to get a t-shirt or hoodie!
How can I participate in supporting the Charity?
We have several ways to support Pets For Vets GA Chapter during Three Piece Suit Football, including:
- We are selling “$10 for a G” charity raffle tickets leading up to and during the event, with the drawing held at the park, following the game (What is the “$10 for a G” Raffle? For info on what this entails see the Charity section above). For $10, you get a ticket with an opportunity to win $1,000 (and other prizes) at the conclusion of Three Piece Suit Football! In advance of the game, you can purchase tickets HERE. For each $10 ticket purchased online, a “$10 for a G” Raffle ticket will be filled out in your name! (email verification will be sent). You do not have to present to win!
- In between quarters of the game, we will be selling raffle tickets and drawing several winners for many great prizes and gift cards, with 100% of that money supporting Pets For Vets GA Chapter.
- 100% of the proceeds from the purchase of Monday Night Brewing beer or Tito’s Vodka drinks at the event will go to support Pets For Vets GA Chapter.
Are Families and Pets Permitted?
All ages welcome. Pets are allowed but must remain on a leash at all times at the event.
Is the event wheelchair accessible?
Yes, entry to the event is ADA accessible. Please be aware that the entire event site is on grass in a City park green space.
Should I bring cash? Are there ATMs on site?
TPSF merchandise sales can be made with cash or credit card. Some vendors may be cash only, however. Note that there will NOT be ATMs on site, so please plan accordingly. Cash is always good to bring for easy donations to the charity.
What’s available for fans at TPSF?
- Three Piece Suit Football and Pets For Vets GA Chapter merchandise
- Beer from Monday Night Brewing and Tito’s Vodka drinks
- Food Trucks (non-alcoholic beverages available)
- MC and DJ entertainment during the game presented by JB Jams Entertainment & Events
- Live Music performed by Wasted Potential Brass Band
- Frisbee Dog Halftime Show performed by the Greater Atlanta Dog and Disc Club
- Face Painting
- Lost & found service
What should/can I bring to the event?
- Collapsible chairs; Tailgating Chairs
- Pets on leash
- Cash donations to support the charity
What am I not allowed to bring in?
- Outside Beverages
May I leave and come back?
Feel free to come and go as you please! But you don’t want to miss all the action!
Making a Weekend of It
For the Players and Supporters, the TPSF Game involves more than just playing football on a Saturday afternoon!
- From now until Game Day, players sell as many $10 Raffle tickets as possible, to raise money for Pets For Vets GA Chapter!
- TPSF Weekend kicks off with TPSF Eve on Feb 2nd. This Friday night pre-party is a long-standing tradition, and it goes down at 7:30pm at TBA LOCATION. This gathering is where players unveil their suits and are introduced to the crowd with their own theme music!
- Fans & Supporters are encouraged to come out and meet the players!
In fact, look for us to be selling a limited number of TPSF Pub Crawl Tickets. Atlanta Bar Crawls will be putting together a charity pub crawl for us, where we will go to various sponsor bars in 4 hours on an old-school bus! Details TBA.
- Fans & Supporters are encouraged to come out and meet the players!
- Feb 3rd is of course the TPSF Game itself at 2pm, but the fun & fundraising don’t stop there! Players, Supporters, and Fans will head to the After-Party immediately following the game! Location TBA.
- Feb 4th sees the players gather for Sunday Brunch, where they nurse their wounds and recall, through colorful stories, what a great time they had playing the game! Location TBA.