TPSF Festival Info
Three Piece Suit Football (TPSF IX)
Welcome to the Official Page to get all the information about the Three Piece Suit Football Charity Festival, featuring our ninth annual football game (aka “TPSF IX”). This epic game features men & women engaging in full-contact tackle football while wearing three-piece suits, so mark your calendars now for this unforgettable event!
THREE PIECE SUIT FOOTBALL CHARITY FESTIVAL
featuring the TPSF IX Football Game
2pm Saturday, February 4th
Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark athletic field
along the Atlanta BeltLine
One of the first questions we get…
“What exactly is Three Piece Suit Football?”
For the answer to this — plus all the event details — click HERE for FAQs.
We will once again be playing to support Pets For Vets GA, a local Georgia charity. Scroll down to see how to support our charity!
Of course, none of this would be possible without our generous sponsors!
TPSF and Pets For Vets Georgia Chapter
For the second year in a row, Three Piece Suit Football is supporting Pets For Vets Georgia Chapter! As a registered 501c3 non-profit organization, Pets For Vets Georgia Chapter’s mission is to help rescue homeless/shelter dogs and train them to be service animals for Veterans in need! Pets For Vets Georgia Chapter works locally with Georgia Veterans to meet their needs and match them with a dog that will aid in helping the Veteran to cope with a variety of issues including PTSD, TBI (traumatic brain injury), and other challenges.
Last year TPSF raised over $7000 for Pets for Vets GA Chapter! There are several ways to support this great cause at this year’s Three Piece Suit Football Game, so help us out-do ourselves this year!
50/50 Charity Raffle:
Leading up to and during the game, TPSF players and members are selling $10 50/50 Raffle tickets to support the Charity. For each $10 ticket purchased online (PURCHASE 50/50 TICKETS HERE), a 50/50 ticket will be filled out in your name! If you’re buying tickets to support a particular player/member, please note that in the message box upon check-out. Following transaction completion, an email verification of your donation will be sent.
IMPORTANT: You DO NOT have to be present at the 50/50 Raffle drawing to win (Drawing held after the game at the park). We will have your email/phone contact when you purchase tickets and will notify you if you win and are not present at the event!
Important Info for potential donors:
- What is a 50/50 Raffle? A “50/50 Raffle” is when half of the money will go to support the charity (in this case, Pets For Vets GA Chapter) and the other half will go to the winner of the drawing.
- Donors do NOT have to be present to win.
- We haven’t set a cap on the number of tickets sold, but last year we sold over 300 with the winner taking home over $1,000 in CASH.
Gift Card and Prize Charity Raffle during Event:
In between quarters and during the TPSF event on 2/4/17, we will be selling raffle tickets and drawing several winners for many great prizes and gift cards. This all happens during the game, and 100% of these ticket sales will go to support Pets For Vets GA Chapter! RAFFLE PRIZES TBA!
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is Three Piece Suit Football?
Three Piece Suit Football (TPSF) is an annual charity football game played every Super Bowl Saturday in Atlanta. This exciting game features men & women engaging in full-contact tackle football while wearing three-piece suits! TPSF originated in Atlanta in 2009 and started a Boston Chapter in 2014 (click here for full TPSF history). Our annual game has grown into a festival, and for the second year in a row will be held at the Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark athletic field, along Atlanta’s popular BeltLine urban trail!
The charity festival will feature food trucks, beer from Monday Night Brewing, face painting for kids, live music from Wasted Potential Brass Band, and a Frisbee dog halftime show! Of course, the centerpiece of the fun-for-all-ages festival is a picture-worthy game of tackle football being played by men and women in classy, colorful, and often flamboyant three-piece suits! This spectator-friendly event makes for a great afternoon in the park!
Support for Pets For Vets is raised during the event through beer sales, prize raffles with drawings all afternoon, donations, and a 50/50 raffle to cap it all off! There will be many opportunities to win great prizes and gift cards with all proceeds going to the charity!
So bring your friends and family out, stop by the food trucks & beer tent, and enjoy an afternoon of hard-hitting tailored football to support a worthy cause!
Are Tickets required for entry to the event?
No! This is a FREE ADMISSION event to watch the football game! There will be food and drink available for purchase with proceeds from that supporting Pets For Vets Georgia Chapter.
However, we are selling advance VIP Packages for the event!
This year we are teaming with INWEGO, a new sports event app launched here in Atlanta, and are selling advance INWEGO VIP PACKAGES! For $20 (increases to $25 after the first 100 sell out), you’ll get…
- 3 Drink Tickets with a TPSF souvenir cup ($20 value)
- 1 TPSF IX event t-shirt ($10 value)
- 1 free month trial of the INWEGO app ($29 value)
The INWEGO app is a subscription that gets you a seat to any live sporting event in Atlanta for one flat monthly fee. Attend home games for the Hawks, Falcons, Braves, Georgia Tech, Gladiators, Swarm, and many more! With the purchase of the INWEGO VIP Package, you’ll receive an exclusive promo code to get your first month of the INWEGO app for FREE!
Where is the event located?
Three Piece Suit Football will take place at the Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark athletic field, on the BeltLine. For more information on LOCATION/DIRECTIONS – CLICK HERE.
Wait, so can I actually PLAY in the Football Game?
Currently, we do have a FEW player slots still available! If you’re interested in learning more about playing in the game- sign up on our CONTACT PAGE asap! This is on a first come, first serve basis, so be sure to fill out the contact form so we can send you the info! If you’re not interested in playing, we’d still love to see you out at the event. So come out, relax & enjoy the spectacle!
Do I have to wear a three-piece suit if I’m just coming to watch?
We get that question a lot, and the answer is no. We love seeing our fans dressed to the nines, but it’s not a requirement at all! Wear whatever suits you best (see what we did there?) and allows you to have a great time. We will have lots of TPSF merchandise available for purchase at the event- so be sure to stop by our table to get a t-shirt or hoodie!
How can I participate in supporting the Charity?
We have several ways to support Pets For Vets GA Chapter during Three Piece Suit Football, including:
- We are selling 50/50 charity raffle tickets leading up to and during the event, with the drawing held at the park, following the game (What is a 50/50? For info on what this entails see the Charity section above). For $10, you get a ticket with an opportunity to win $1,000+ at the conclusion of Three Piece Suit Football! In advance of the game, you can purchase tickets HERE. For each $10 ticket purchased online, a 50/50 ticket will be filled out in your name! (email verification will be sent). You do not have to present to win!
- In between quarters of the game, we will be selling raffle tickets and drawing several winners for many great prizes and gift cards, with 100% of that money supporting Pets For Vets GA Chapter.
- 100% of the proceeds from the purchase of Monday Night Brewing beer at the event will go to support Pets For Vets GA Chapter.
Are Families and Pets Permitted?
All ages welcome. Pets are allowed but must remain on a leash at all times at the event.
Is the event wheelchair accessible?
Yes, entry to the event is ADA accessible. Please be aware that the entire event site is on grass in a City park green space.
Should I bring cash? Are there ATMs on site?
TPSF merchandise sales can be made with cash or credit card. Some vendors may be cash only, however. Note that there will NOT be ATMs on site, so please plan accordingly. Cash is always good to bring for easy donations to the charity.
What’s available for fans at TPSF?
- Three Piece Suit Football and Pets For Vets GA Chapter merchandise
- Beer from Monday Night Brewing
- Food Trucks (non-alcoholic beverages available)
- MC and DJ entertainment during the game
- Live Music performed by Wasted Potential Brass Band
- Frisbee Dog Halftime Show performed by the Greater Atlanta Dog and Disc Club
- Face Painting
- Lost & found service
What should/can I bring to the event?
- Collapsible chairs; Tailgating Chairs
- Pets on leash
- Cash donations to support the charity
What am I not allowed to bring in?
- Outside Beverages
May I leave and come back?
Feel free to come and go as you please! But you don’t want to miss all the action!
Making a Weekend of It
For the Players and Supporters, the TPSF Game involves more than just playing football on a Saturday afternoon!
- From now until Game Day, players sell as many 50/50 Raffle tickets as possible, to raise money for Pets For Vets GA Chapter!
- TPSF Weekend kicks off with TPSF Eve on Feb 3rd. This Friday night pre-party is a long-standing tradition, and it goes down at 7:30pm at Fado Irish Pub in Midtown. This gathering is where players unveil their suits and are introduced to the crowd with their own theme music!
- Fans & Supporters are encouraged to come out and meet the players!
In fact, we are selling a limited number of TPSF Pub Craw Tickets. Atlanta Bar Crawls has put together a charity pub crawl for us, where we will go to various sponsor bars in 4 hours on an old-school bus! To get all the details and purchase a ticket – CLICK HERE!
- Fans & Supporters are encouraged to come out and meet the players!
- Feb 4th is of course the TPSF Game itself at 2pm, but the fun & fundraising don’t stop there! Players, Supporters, and Fans will head to the After-Party immediately following the game! Location TBA.
- Feb 5th sees the players gather for Sunday Brunch, where they nurse their wounds and recall, through colorful stories, what a great time they had playing the game! Location TBA.