TPSF Boston 2018- Event Info
Welcome to the Official Page to get all the information about our sixth charity game of Three Piece Suit Football played annually each Fall, commonly known as “TPSF”. This epic game features men & women engaging in full-contact tackle football while wearing three-piece suits, so mark your calendars now for this unforgettable event!
Three Piece Suit Football Boston Charity Festival 2018
2pm Saturday, October 20
Rogers Park, Brighton
One of the first questions we get…
“What exactly is Three Piece Suit Football?”
For the answer to this — and all the event details — click HERE for FAQs
TPSF’s mission is to invest in our communities by supporting causes that provide local veterans with the best opportunities for success after their military careers have ended.
We will once again be playing to support Operation Delta Dog, a local Massachusetts charity, along with Battlefields to Ballfields (information below). And as always, admission to watch the game is FREE! Scroll down to learn more about the event and weekend including specifics about entertainment and our charities. Of course, none of this would be possible without our generous sponsors! If you’d like to become a sponsor, CLICK HERE to learn more about sponsoring TPSF Boston 2018!
VIP RECEPTION TICKETS
NEW THIS YEAR: Leading up to the event, we are selling event day VIP Reception Tickets! With the purchase of your VIP Reception ticket, you’ll have access to a variety of drinks including Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Beer (Backlash Brewery and others), along with food to enjoy while watching tailored football!! All the proceeds from the VIP reception tickets go to support OpDD!
– $20 – Early Bird VIP Reception Tickets (only until 10/13 at 11:59pm)
– $25 – Regular VIP Reception Tickets (from 10/14 until 10/19 at 11:59pm)
– $30 – Event Day VIP Reception Tickets (10/20)
VIP Reception ticket Includes:
- 5 Drink Tickets at TPSF event
- Access to VIP reception area
TPSF and Veteran Charities – Operation Delta Dog & Battlefields to Ballfields
For the fourth year in a row, Three Piece Suit Football is supporting Operation Delta Dog (OpDD)! As a registered 501c3 non-profit organization, OpDD’s mission is to help rescue homeless/shelter dogs and train them to be service animals for Veterans in need! OpDD works locally with Massachusetts Veterans to meet their needs and match them with a dog that will aid in helping the Veteran to cope with a variety of issues including PTSD, TBI (traumatic brain injury), and other challenges.
Last year, TPSF raised over $7,700 for Operation Delta Dog! There are several ways to support this great cause at this year’s Three Piece Suit Football Event, so help us out-do ourselves!
New this year, we’ll also be supporting Battlefields to Ballfields (B2B), a registered 501c3 non-profit organization with a mission to assist veterans reintigrating back into their communities by providing them opportunities to train and become sports officials in a variety of sports and at all levels. B2B was founded by Mike Pereira, former VP of officiating for the NFL and current FOX Sports Football Rules Analyst. At TPSF, we’ll be raffling off 2 Pats/Vikings tickets for the 12/2 home game (details below)
“$10 for a G” Charity Raffle supporting Operation Delta Dog:
Leading up to and during the game, TPSF players and members are selling $10 Raffle tickets to support the Charity. For each $10 ticket purchased online (click here), a ticket will be filled out in your name! If you’re buying tickets to support a particular player/member, please note that in the message box upon check-out. Following transaction completion, an email verification of your donation will be sent.
IMPORTANT: You DO NOT have to be present at the “$10 for a G” Raffle drawing to win. We will have your email/phone contact when you purchase tickets and will notify you if you win and are not present at the event!
Important Info for potential donors:
- What is the “$10 for a G” Raffle? The “$10 for a G” Raffle ticket entitles the purchaser an opportunity to win $1,000 cash (1st Place), or Bowling for up to 16 people at Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Patriot Place (2nd Place), with 100% of all proceeds from raffle tickets sold going directly to support Operation Delta Dog.
- Donors do NOT have to be present to win.
Patriots Vikings 12/2 Game Tickets Charity Raffle supporting Battlefields to Ballfields
Mike Pereira has donated 2 Patriots/Vikings tickets (December 2nd game broadcast by FOX) for the TPSF Boston Charity Raffle. These tickets will be raffled off following the conclusion of the game on 10/20 with all proceeds supporting Mike’s charity, B2B. The winner will receive 2 game tickets, pre-game sideline passes ,and will have a meet and greet with Mike Pereira himself!
Tickets for this special raffle are $30 each (2 for $50) and we are only selling 150 of these total. You can enter the raffle online through our website (LINKED HERE). Following transaction completion, an email verification of your donation will be sent.
IMPORTANT: You DO NOT have to be present at the Patriot Tickets drawing to win. We will have your email/phone contact when you purchase tickets and will notify you if you win and are not present at the event!
Gift Card and Prize Charity Raffle Following Event:
Following the TPSF event on 10/20/18, we will be selling raffle tickets and drawing several winners for many great prizes and gift cards. 100% of these ticket sales will go to support Operation Delta Dog! Specific Raffle Prizes Announcement coming soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is Three Piece Suit Football?
Three Piece Suit Football (TPSF) is an annual charity football game played every fall in Boston. This epic game features men & women engaging in full-contact tackle football while wearing three-piece suits! TPSF originated in Atlanta in 2009 and started a Boston Chapter in 2014 (click here for full TPSF history). For the fourth year in a row, our annual game (“TPSF Boston 2018”), will be played at Rogers Park in Brighton.
This spectator-friendly event makes for a great afternoon in the park. In addition to the picture-worthy entertainment the game provides, we have lots of other exciting fun for the whole family! We’ll have entertainment during the game, as well as many opportunities to win great prizes and gift cards with all proceeds going to support our charity, Operation Delta Dog.
So bring your friends and family and sit back, relax, and enjoy an afternoon of hard-hitting tailored football to support a worthy cause!
Are Tickets Required for entry to the event?
No! This is a FREE ADMISSION event to watch the football game!
However, we are selling VIP Reception tickets for the event.
For the first time at TPSF Boston, we will have a VIP Reception tent that includes drink tickets (from our sponsor Tito’s Handmade Vodka and beer (Backlash Brewery and others) and food! Click here to purchase your VIP Reception Ticket! All proceeds from VIP Reception Ticket sales go to support Operation Delta Dog!
Where is the event located?
Three Piece Suit Football will take place at Rogers Park in Brighton, off of Washington Street and Lake Street.
Wait, so can I actually PLAY in the Football Game?
Currently, all of our player slots are filled. However, we do have a wait-list and if you’re interested in playing, we encourage you to sign up using the “How to Play TPSF Boston” link. In the past, we usually have a player or two drop out and are able to add others the week of the event. Signing up will add you to the wait-list and we’ll contact you to let you know the details. If you’d like to play in the game, you’ll need to sign up IN ADVANCE. Please review the information on our HOW TO PLAY TPSF BOSTON page and tell us about your interest in playing in this year’s game and we’ll be sure to get in touch!
Do I have to wear a three-piece suit if I’m just coming to watch?
We get that question a lot, and the answer is no. We love seeing our fans dressed to the nines, but it’s not a requirement at all! Wear whatever suits you best (see what we did there?) and allows you to have a great time. We will have lots of TPSF merchandise available for purchase at the event- so be sure to stop by our table to get a t-shirt or hoodie!
How can I participate in supporting the Charity?
We have several ways to support our charities during the Three Piece Suit Football Charity Event , including:
- We are selling “$10 for a G” charity raffle tickets leading up to and during the event, with the drawing held, following the game (What is the “$10 for a G” Raffle? For info on what this entails see the Charity section above). For $10, you get a ticket with an opportunity to win $1,000 (and other prizes) at the conclusion of Three Piece Suit Football! In advance of the game, you can purchase tickets For each $10 ticket purchased online, a “$10 for a G” Raffle ticket will be filled out in your name! (email verification will be sent). You do not have to present to win!
- Purchasing raffle tickets with a chance to win 2 Pats/Vikings Tickets, pregame sideline passes, and Meet/Greet with Mike Pereira (1 entry = $30)
- We will also be selling raffle tickets and drawing several winners for many great prizes and gift cards (TBA), with 100% of that money supporting Operation Delta Dog.
- 100% of the proceeds from the VIP Reception tickets at the event will go to support Operation Delta Dog.
Are Families and Pets Permitted?
All ages welcome. Pets are allowed but must remain on a leash at all times at the event.
Is the event wheelchair accessible?
Yes, entry to the event is ADA accessible. Please be aware that the entire event site is on grass in a City park green space.
Should I bring cash? Are there ATMs on site?
TPSF merchandise sales can be made with cash or credit card. Some vendors may be cash only, however. Note that there will NOT be ATMs on site, so please plan accordingly. Cash is always good to bring for easy donations to the charity.
What’s available for fans at TPSF?
- Three Piece Suit Football and Operation Delta Dog merchandise
- Food & beverage
- Raffles and Prizes
- MC and DJ entertainment during game
- Trash & recycling stations
- Lost & found service
What should/can I bring to the event?
- Collapsible chairs; Tailgating Chairs
- Pets on leash
- Cash donations to support the charity
What am I not allowed to bring in?
- Outside beverages
May I leave and come back?
Feel free to come and go as you please! But you don’t want to miss all the action!
Making a Weekend of It
For the Players and Supporters, the TPSF Game involves more than just playing football on a Saturday afternoon!
- From now until Game Day, players sell as many $10 for a G Raffle tickets as possible, to raise money for Operation Delta Dog!
- Oct 19th brings the traditional Friday Night Pre-Party at 7:30pm, where players unveil their suits and are introduced to the crowd with their own theme music! The party starts at The Causeway, and Fans & Supporters are encouraged to come out and meet the players!
- Oct 20th is of course the TPSF Game itself, with festivities starting at 1pm and kickoff at 2pm, but the fun & fundraising don’t stop there. Players, Supporters, and Fans will head to the After-Party at The Last Drop following the conclusion of the game!
- Oct 21st, TPSF will be hosting an official viewing party for the Pats/Bears game at the Corrib Pub in Brighton, where they nurse their wounds and recall, through colorful stories, what a great time they had playing the game and watch an epic rematch of the Super Bowl!