TPSF Boston 2017- Event Info
Welcome to the Official Page to get all the information about our fifth charity game of Three Piece Suit Football played annually each Fall, commonly known as “TPSF”. This epic game features men & women engaging in full-contact tackle football while wearing three-piece suits, so mark your calendars now for this unforgettable event!
TPSF Boston 2017 Football Game
2pm Saturday, October 21
Rogers Park, Brighton
One of the first questions we get…
“What exactly is Three Piece Suit Football?”
For the answer to this — and all the event details — click HERE for FAQs
We will once again be playing to support Operation Delta Dog, a local Massachusetts charity. And as always, admission is FREE! We’ll post updates over the next month leading up to game day with information about the event and weekend including specifics about entertainment and game details. Additionally, we’ll have lots of great information about ways to support the charity! Stay Tuned!
Of course, none of this would be possible without our generous sponsors!
To get all the info on how to support our charity, Click Here!
TPSF and Operation Delta Dog
For the third year in a row, Three Piece Suit Football is supporting Operation Delta Dog (OpDD)! As a registered 501c3 non-profit organization, OpDD’s mission is to help rescue homeless/shelter dogs and train them to be service animals for Veterans in need! OpDD works locally with Massachusetts Veterans to meet their needs and match them with a dog that will aid in helping the Veteran to cope with a variety of issues including PTSD, TBI (traumatic brain injury), and other challenges.
Last year TPSF raised over $5,600 for Operation Delta Dog! There are several ways to support this great cause at this year’s Three Piece Suit Football Game, so help us out-do ourselves!
50/50 Charity Raffle:
Leading up to and during the game, TPSF players and members are selling $10 50/50 Raffle tickets to support the Charity. For each $10 ticket purchased online (click here), a 50/50 ticket will be filled out in your name! If you’re buying tickets to support a particular player/member, please note that in the message box upon check-out. Following transaction completion, an email verification of your donation will be sent.
IMPORTANT: You DO NOT have to be present at the 50/50 Raffle drawing to win (Drawing held at the After Party at The Last Drop). We will have your email/phone contact when you purchase tickets and will notify you if you win and are not present at the event!
Important Info for potential donors:
- What is a 50/50 Raffle? A “50/50 Raffle” is when half of the money will go to support the charity (in this case, Operation Delta Dog) and the other half will go to the winner of the drawing.
- Donors do NOT have to be present to win.
- We haven’t set a cap on the number of tickets sold, but last year we sold over 300 with the winner taking home over $1,000 in CASH.
Gift Card and Prize Charity Raffle Following Event:
At the After-Party following the TPSF event on 10/21/17,we will be selling raffle tickets and drawing several winners for many great prizes and gift cards. This all happens at The Last Drop, and 100% of these ticket sales will go to support Operation Delta Dog! A list of raffle prizes coming soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is Three Piece Suit Football?
Three Piece Suit Football (TPSF) is an annual charity football game played every fall in Boston. This epic game features men & women engaging in full-contact tackle football while wearing three-piece suits! TPSF originated in Atlanta in 2009 and started a Boston Chapter in 2014 (click here for full TPSF history). For the third year in a row, our annual game (“TPSF Boston 2017”), will be played at Rogers Park in Brighton.
This spectator-friendly event makes for a great afternoon in the park. In addition to the picture-worthy entertainment the game provides, we have lots of other exciting fun for the whole family! We’ll have entertainment during the game, as well as many opportunities to win great prizes and gift cards with all proceeds going to support our charity, Operation Delta Dog.
So bring your friends and family and sit back, relax, and enjoy an afternoon of hard-hitting tailored football to support a worthy cause!
Are Tickets Required for entry to the event?
No! This is a FREE ADMISSION event to watch the football game!
Where is the event located?
Three Piece Suit Football will take place at Rogers Park in Brighton, off of Washington Street and Lake Street.
Wait, so can I actually PLAY in the Football Game?
There are a limited number of player slots still available. If you’d like to play in the game, you’ll need to sign up IN ADVANCE. Please fill out your information on our CONTACT PAGE and tell us about your interest in playing in this year’s game and we’ll be sure to get in touch!
Do I have to wear a three-piece suit if I’m just coming to watch?
We get that question a lot, and the answer is no. We love seeing our fans dressed to the nines, but it’s not a requirement at all! Wear whatever suits you best (see what we did there?) and allows you to have a great time. We will have lots of TPSF merchandise available for purchase at the event- so be sure to stop by our table to get a t-shirt or hoodie!
How can I participate in supporting the Charity?
We have several ways to support Operation Delta Dog during Three Piece Suit Football, including:
- We are selling 50/50 charity raffle tickets leading up to and during the event, with the drawing held at The Last Drop after-party following the game (What is a 50/50? For info on what this entails see the Charity section above). For $10, you get a ticket with an opportunity to win $1,000+ at the conclusion of Three Piece Suit Football! In advance of the game, you can purchase tickets HERE. For each $10 ticket purchased online, a 50/50 ticket will be filled out in your name! (email verification will be sent). You do not have to present to win!
- During the After-Party at The Last Drop, we will be selling raffle tickets and drawing several winners for many great prizes and gift cards, with 100% of that money supporting Operation Delta Dog.
Are Families and Pets Permitted?
All ages welcome. Pets are allowed but must remain on a leash at all times at the event.
Is the event wheelchair accessible?
Yes, entry to the event is ADA accessible. Please be aware that the entire event site is on grass in a City park green space.
Should I bring cash? Are there ATMs on site?
TPSF merchandise sales can be made with cash or credit card. Some vendors may be cash only, however. Note that there will NOT be ATMs on site, so please plan accordingly. Cash is always good to bring for easy donations to the charity.
What’s available for fans at TPSF?
- Three Piece Suit Football and Operation Delta Dog merchandise
- Food & beverage
- MC and DJ entertainment during game
- Trash & recycling stations
- Lost & found service
What should/can I bring to the event?
- Collapsible chairs; Tailgating Chairs
- Pets on leash
- Cash donations to support the charity
What am I not allowed to bring in?
May I leave and come back?
Feel free to come and go as you please! But you don’t want to miss all the action!
Making a Weekend of It
For the Players and Supporters, the TPSF Game involves more than just playing football on a Saturday afternoon!
- From now until Game Day, players sell as many 50/50 Raffle tickets as possible, to raise money for Operation Delta Dog!
- Oct20th brings the traditional Friday Night Pre-Party at 7:30pm, where players unveil their suits and are introduced to the crowd with their own theme music! The party happens at The Green Briar pub in Brighton, and Fans & Supporters are encouraged to come out and meet the players!
- Oct 21st is of course the TPSF Game itself at 2pm, but the fun & fundraising don’t stop there. Players, Supporters, and Fans will head to the After-Party at The Last Drop at 6pm, where we will have Complimentary Food and Raffle Prizes throughout the evening!
- Oct 22, TPSF will be hosting an official viewing party for the Pats/Falcons game at Devlin’s in Brighton, where they nurse their wounds and recall, through colorful stories, what a great time they had playing the game and watch an epic rematch of the Super Bowl!