What is Three Piece Suit Football?
Three Piece Suit Football (“TPSF”) is an annual charity football game played every Super Bowl weekend, while wearing three-piece suits! For our Eighth Annual game (“TPSF 8”), we’ll be playing the game on the Atlanta Beltline’s Eastside Trail at the Fourth Ward Skatepark, athletic field.
In addition to the picture-worthy entertainment the game provides spectators, we have lots of other exciting fun for the whole family! We’ll have several food and drink options available as well as many opportunities to win great prizes and gift cards with all proceeds going to support our charity, Pets For Vets – Georgia Chapter. Additionally, we’ll have a face painter and access to a playground for the kids!
Are Tickets Required?
No! This is a FREE ADMISSION event to watch the football game. Food and drink are available for sale. Some vendors are cash only, while others may accept credit card. We do not have an ATM on site.
Wait, so can I PLAY in the Football Game?
Unfortunately, no. Our game rosters have been set for this year. In order to be eligible to play, members need to attend other TPSF events that we host throughout the year. You can sign up to get all the up to date info on upcoming events and player eligibility for future games by signing up on our CONTACT PAGE.
So for this year’s game, bring your friends and family and sit back, relax and enjoy an afternoon of tailored football to support a worthy cause!
Do I have to WEAR a three-piece suit?
We get that question a lot, and the answer is no! We love seeing our fans dressed to the nines- but it’s not a requirement at all! Wear whatever suits you best (see what we did there?) and allows you to have a great time! We will have lots of TPSF merchandise available for purchase at the event- so be sure to stop by our table to get a shirt or hoodie!
How can I participate in supporting the Charity?
We have several ways to support our Pets For Vets during Three Piece Suit Football, including:
- Proceeds from Food and Drink sales all go to support the charity!
- Between Quarters of the game, we will raffle off several great prizes and gift cards with 100% of that money supporting Pets For Vets.
- We are having a 50/50 charity raffle leading up to and during the event (What is a 50/50? For info on what this entails see our event Charity Page). For $10, you get a ticket with an opportunity to win $1,000+ at the conclusion of Three Piece Suit Football! In advance of the game, you can purchase tickets HERE. For every $10 donation you make, you will receive a 50/50 ticket in your name (email verification following purchase will be sent).
Where exactly is the event?
Three Piece Suit Football is located at the athletic field next to the Fourth Ward Skatepark along the Atlanta Beltline between Ponce De Leon & Inman Park. The physical address is 830 Willoughby Way, Atlanta GA. *Be aware that there is no automobile parking along this road – we encourage accessibility by way of the Atlanta Beltline Eastside Trail.
There’s no parking? How do I get there?
The Atlanta Beltline Eastside Trail connects Midtown, Poncey-Highland, Historic Fourth Ward and Inman Park – all within 3 – 20 minutes walking distance to TPSF. While we encourage our attendees to ride, walk or run to the festival, for those driving from further away, we encourage you to utilize private lots or public parking in areas that have access to the Eastside Trail.
See the access map: HERE
Eastside Trail access points are conveniently located at:
- Monroe Dr & Piedmont Ave at Piedmont Park
- Amsterdam Ave at Amsterdam Walk / Piedmont Park
- Corner of 10th Street & Monroe at Piedmont Park
- Ponce De Leon Ave (behind Paris on Ponce)
- Somerset Terrace
- Historic Fourth Ward
- Ralph McGill Blvd at The Block Lofts
- Willoughby Ave at the Fourth Ward Skate Park
- Inman Park
- North Highland & Elizabeth Street
- Irwin Street & Krog Street
Are Families and Pets Permitted?
All ages welcome. Pets are allowed but must remain on a leash at all times at the event.
Is the event wheelchair accessible?
Yes, entry to the event is ADA accessible from the Atlanta Beltline. Please be aware that the entire event site is on grass in a City park green space.
Should I bring cash? Are there ATMs on site?
Most food and drink sales are all cash-only. Some vendors accept credit card. However, there will NOT be ATMs on site, so please plan accordingly.
What’s available for fans at TPSF?
- Festival concessions by Pop Dog, The Albert, Monday Night Brewing, and Fourth Ward Distillary!
- Trash & recycling stations
- Food and beverage sales
- Lost & found service
- Safety and medical services
What should/can I bring to the event?
- Collapsible chairs; Tailgating Chairs
- Point-and-shoot digital cameras (with no detachable lens)
- Pets on leash
- Cash donations to support the charity
What am I not allowed to bring in?
- Food or Beverages
- Coolers or picnic baskets
May I leave and come back?
Feel free to come and go as you please! But you don’t want to miss all the action!