How to Play in TPSF Boston
We are actively recruiting Boston players for the upcoming TPSF Charity Event on 10/20/2018! Here’s all the info on playing in TPSF with a sign-up form at the bottom!
We are excited as we gear up for the sixth year of Three Piece Suit Football, and are glad that you are interested in being a part of it! TPSF continues to grow each year, and we are expecting TPSF 2018 to be our most successful event ever, surpassing last year’s $7,700 we raised for our charity – Operation Delta Dog! To that end, we are looking for players who don’t just show up on Saturday to play a game of football, but who are interested in investing their time leading up to the event to help make this charity game our biggest and best yet! We are actively recruiting men and women, ages 18+, all skill levels to participate in the next game at the Three Piece Suit Football Charity Event!
What does being a Three Piece Suit Football player entail?
- Opportunity to play in the upcoming sixth annual TPSF Charity Event
- Will receive official TPSF Boston 2018 Game Patches (Shield, Tie Patches, TPSF Boston Patch, and American Flag)
- Will receive the official TPSF Boston 2018 Event T-shirt
- TPSF Eve Pub Crawl ticket that includes transportation on a party bus to sponsor locations
- Other prizes and perks
What do I need to do to be eligible to be a player at TPSF this year?
There are four simple things that all potential players need to do to guarantee a slot in this year’s TPSF event:
- Pay Dues – $40 (dues increase to $60 after 10/6/18)
- Sell at least Ten Charity Raffle tickets by 10/19/18 [online sales HERE!]
- Sign Game Waivers – must be signed prior to game day to be eligible to play
- Participate in the Allston/Brighton Parade (is highly encouraged) on Sunday Sept 30th! TPSF will have truck in the parade tossing out footballs to promote the game on 10/20!
SIGN UP BELOW AND WE WILL SEND YOU ALL THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO PAY YOUR DUES AND BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY!!