Frequently Asked Questions
What is Three Piece Suit Football?
Three Piece Suit Football (“TPSF”) is an annual charity football game played every Fall in Boston, while wearing three-piece suits! TPSF originated in Atlanta in 2009 and started a Boston Chapter in 2014 (click here for full TPSF history). For the second year in a row, our annual game (“TPSF Boston 2016”), will be played at Rogers Park in Brighton.
In addition to the picture-worthy entertainment the game provides spectators, we have lots of other exciting fun for the whole family! We’ll have entertainment during the game, as well as many opportunities to win great prizes and gift cards with all proceeds going to support our charity, Operation Delta Dog. Additionally, we’ll have a face painter and access to a playground for the kids!
Are Tickets Required?
No! This is a FREE ADMISSION event to watch the football game!
Wait, so can I PLAY in the Football Game?
Unfortunately, no. Our game rosters have been set for this year. In order to be eligible to play, members need to attend other TPSF events that we host throughout the year. You can sign up to get all the up to date info on upcoming events and player eligibility for future games by signing up on our CONTACT PAGE.
So for this year’s game, bring your friends and family and sit back, relax and enjoy an afternoon of tailored football to support a worthy cause!
Do I have to WEAR a three-piece suit?
We get that question a lot, and the answer is no! We love seeing our fans dressed to the nines- but it’s not a requirement at all! Wear whatever suits you best (see what we did there?) and allows you to have a great time! We will have lots of TPSF merchandise available for purchase at the event- so be sure to stop by our table to get a shirt or hoodie!
How can I participate in supporting the Charity?
We have several ways to support Operation Delta Dog during Three Piece Suit Football, including:
- During the After-Party at The Last Drop, we will raffle off several great prizes and gift cards with 100% of that money supporting Operation Delta Dog.
- We are having a 50/50 charity raffle leading up to and during the event (What is a 50/50? For info on what this entails see our event Charity Page). For $10, you get a ticket with an opportunity to win $1,000+ at the conclusion of Three Piece Suit Football! In advance of the game, you can purchase tickets HERE. For every $10 donation you make, you will receive a 50/50 ticket in your name (email verification following donation will be sent).
Where exactly is the event?
Three Piece Suit Football will take place at Rogers Park in Brighton, off of Washington Street and Lake Street.
Are Families and Pets Permitted?
All ages welcome. Pets are allowed but must remain on a leash at all times at the event.
Is the event wheelchair accessible?
Yes, entry to the event is ADA accessible. Please be aware that the entire event site is on grass in a City park green space.
Should I bring cash? Are there ATMs on site?
Most merchandise sales are cash-only. Some vendors accept credit card. However, there will NOT be ATMs on site, so please plan accordingly.
What’s available for fans at TPSF?
- TPSF and OpDD merchandise
- Trash & recycling stations
- MC and DJ entertainment during game
- Lost & found service
What should/can I bring to the event?
- Collapsible chairs; Tailgating Chairs
- Point-and-shoot digital cameras (with no detachable lens)
- Pets on leash
- Cash donations to support the charity
What am I not allowed to bring in?
May I leave and come back?
Feel free to come and go as you please! But you don’t want to miss all the action!